As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Coleman #ad
Coleman QuikPot Propane Coffee Maker #adColeman #ad
- Perfectflow technology to brew consistently even in extreme conditions. 10-cup glass carafe and removable dishwasher-safe filter basket. Portable propane coffee maker great for camping, tailgating, hunting, and more.
Instastart push-button ignition offers convenient matchless lighting. Lasts up to 4. 5 hours on one 16. 4-ounce propane cylinder sold separately.
2. Coleman #ad
Coleman 10-Cup Instastart Portable Propane Coffeemaker #adColeman #ad
- Easy to start - simply push the InstaStart auto ignition button to get the coffee brewing. Fantastic portable propane powered coffeemaker.
Perfect for the campsite, early kickoffs, hunting, or construction. Runs up to 4. 4 hours on one 16. 4 oz. Operates on a single standard 16. 4 oz propane cylinder. 494 g propane cylinder.
3. Coleman #ad
Coleman 10 Cup Portable Prpn Coffmker Rd/Blk/Gry 2000020942 #adColeman #ad
- Made in China. Perfect for outdoor and even indoor use. Crafted from the highest quality material.
4. IMONS #ad
Imons Automatic Portable Coffee Machine Stainless Cup Make Coffee/Tea use K Capsule/Ground Coffee, use Hot Water to Make Coffee Instantly #adIMONS #ad
- Food grade sus304 water tank and drinking cup. One button control for easy use. Please replace batteries when machine does not pump, do not charge batteries by this machine. Using hot boiled water: use 4 x aaa dry batteries, fill hot water under MAX level, press button and hold it for 3 seconds, instantly make coffee or tea drip into drinking cup.
This coffee machine do not heat water. Please contact us via Amazon if you have any questions about this new product. Can use k capsule, ground coffee or tea. There is nO adaptor packed with the machine.
5. Makita #ad
Makita DCM501Z 18V LXT / 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Coffee Maker, Tool Only #adMakita #ad
- Uses single-serve packs or ground coffee. Brews up to 3 5 oz. Brews one 5 oz. Compact design at only 8-9/16" tall with a 3-1/2" cup clearance. Cups of coffee on a single 5.
0ah lxt battery charge battery not included. Cup of coffee in 5 minutes when powered by a 18V LXT battery battery not included. No paper filters needed; permanent drip filter allows grounds to be poured directly into coffee maker.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty|
6. Melitta #ad
Package Might Vary 60 OZ, Melitta Coffee Maker, 10 Cup Pour- Over Brewer with Stainless Thermal Carafe, Steel Carafe #adMelitta #ad
- A great second pot perfect for that second flavor coffee or those guests who prefer decaf. Heavy duty plastic filter cone and lid are BPA Free and top rack dishwasher safe.
Stainless steel carafe holds 10 cups of hot coffee and keeps it warm for hours. Includes brewing cone, plastic top, and a start up supply of Melitta #4 cone filters. Ideal for use at home, office or college.
7. Coffee Gator #ad
Gray 34 fl oz, Stainless Steel Manual Coffee Makers For Home, Camping w/ Travel Canister- Presses 4 Cup Serving- Large, Coffee Gator French Press Coffee Maker- Insulated #adCoffee Gator #ad
- Unique & next level design - the coffee french press is uniquely designed to keep sediment out of your cup while letting the delicious coffee oils into it. Your search for coffee that makes you smile ends here. Convenience. Flavor - hate boring, cold coffee? we do too! our huge capacity coffee press is vacuum-layered and double-filtered to bring you a flavor more full than your email inbox.
Unlike glass, it won’t break when you drop it but your floor might need some attention. Keep it steamy - the stainless steel french press keeps coffee or tea warm 60 minutes longer than glass coffee presses! It also has a cool-touch handle and a spring-loaded, double-screen filter that will deliver one mean and clean cup of joe.
Professional grade in every way - this insulated french press brewer is tough, durable and rust proof.
This results in a richer, full-bodied brew that will leave you grinning from ear to ear. Oh yeah, you even get a mini canister for storing your next caffeine hit. A thoughtful gift - do you know someone who camps a lot or spends their mornings out on the lake? This camping french press is a practical device that can brew them up some camping coffee and provide what few gifts can.
|Brand||Coffee Gator #ad|
8. Stanley #ad
Stainless Steel Filter, In Home or Office Coffee Brewing, Stanley The Camp Pour Over Coffee Maker Set #adStanley #ad
- Brew pour over coffee like a pro at home. Easy to clean: once done using the coffee brewer, ceramic, or glass coffee filters, rinse it quickly by hand and immediately use it again within 2-3 minutes for another flavor. It is easy to use, and environmentally friendly.
The stainless steel filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter. Now you are ready to enjoy your drink. Easy to use: pour the desired amount of coffee into the filter, let the coffee maker drip out the water through the fine pour over filter, slowly pour in the hot water, place on top of a cup, coffee mug, and remove the coffee dripper when done.
Since it is a reusable coffee strainer made from stainless steel, it is better quality than plastic, it saves you money not buying paper coffee filters.
Best brew every time: refresh your coffee experience with stanley products coffee maker! The Stanley Pour Over coffee maker is a traditional way to brew using a Stainless Steel filter. The perfect solution for brewing your fresh brewed coffee at home, in your office, or outdoors. It’s a smarter option for your coffee. Stainless steel filters: the stainless steel design is stylish and non-breakable.
9. Melitta #ad
6 Cups 6 Ozper Cup, Melitta Pour-Over Coffee Brewer W/ Glass Carafe #adMelitta #ad
- Packaging may vary. Includes plastic bpa free cone drip brewer - six-cup capacity Glass Carafe - coffee scoop and 5 filters. Uses number 4 size melitta cone shaped filters; the 36oz only has markings to the 4 cup line.
Pour-over brewing was invented by Melitta bentz in 1908. Note: carafe holds 6/6 oz cups of coffee. Brew coffee at the perfect temperature and regulate the flow of water with optimal turbulence of coffee grounds for ideal coffee extraction. Coffee aficionados agree that Pour-Over brewing makes the best coffee.